Wow folks, we can’t believe it’s already that time of year. Yes, after this weekend we’ll be putting the pasta pots and sauté pans away for the 2012 season. If you just thought to yourself, “Wait! I didn’t get my fill of Vino in the Valley yet!” then you’re in luck! We would love to invite you to visit us during this last weekend of the regular season!
There are 5 reasons why we think you should come down and spend some time with us on Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28! Here the list David Letterman style…
- As mentioned above, this will be your last opportunity to enjoy our delicious pastas, appetizers, and salads until we open in May for the 2013 season. That’s six whole months from now!
- We’ve wrapped most of the pavilion and have the heaters ready to go. As you know, we can keep things pretty toasty in the pavilion.
- The bonfires will be going and there’s nothing like enjoying a crisp fall day and a glass of wine in front of one!
- This weekend is your last opportunity to use your Vino in the Valley Living Social coupon. Don’t worry, we don’t judge procrastinators. (NOTE: Per the offer’s terms, one Living Social deal per table).
- And finally, the Reis Belgians will be here giving horse-drawn rides throughout the vineyard and down to the Rush River.
Yes, we’re looking forward to our last Fall Family Weekend this weekend! Hope to see you!
P.S. Keep your eye on our Facebook page for details regarding Christmas at Vino in the Valley! Featuring our famous brick oven Pizza’s and Italian Nachos, along with baked potato bar and hot Chili to enjoy by the fire. Horse-drawn sleigh rides, Santa and Mrs. Claus, local choirs performing traditional Christmas songs. Choose your family’s fresh cut Christmas tree. It’s a little like walking into a Norman Rockwell painting. Beginning Friday, November 23 and running each weekend up until Christmas, be sure to reserve a weekend on your calendar to spend with us!