We’ve added 5 new wines and 6 new craft-style beers to the menu at Vino in the Valley this season. That’s a lot, and with such a new and expanded list of selections, it seemed logical to have an event that would allow you to sample them. Join us for a special tasting event at Vino in the Valley on Saturday, June 10, from 3-5pm.
During the “Sippin’ in the Valley” event, our staff will be on hand to offer samples of our newest wines and beers, make recommendations based on your tastes, and answer your questions, too.
Simply purchase your tasting card at the bar (2 cards for $5 – 5 tastings per card) and then head out to visit our tasting tables. Feel free to be leisurely; there’s no hurry… Meander around the vineyard, enjoy a tour by horse-drawn wagon, visit the gift shop and farmer’s market vendors, or engage in a round of ladder golf. Be sure to turn your card in when you’re done for a chance to win four $50 gift certificates!
Bring your group of fun friends; because wine and beer tasting is serious business (wink, wink). After the tasting, we hope you’ll stay behind and enjoy the balmy summer evening, have dinner under the pavilion and tap your toe to live entertainment by Stacy Jane and the Fermenters (how fitting!).
Once again we’re thrilled to be hosting the Ellsworth Community School District Foundation’s annual fundraising event, “Taste of Tuscany”. The event, which will be held at Vino in the Valley on Friday, June 9, 2017, supports the Foundation in their mission to enhance educational opportunities within our community using private revenues. In a time of ever-tightening budgets, supporting this great cause has become more important than ever.
Social Hour begins at 4:30pm with the event officially kicking off at 5:00pm. Attendees will enjoy the music of Colleen Raye, a wine tasting, silent auction, and of course, great wine and a delicious dinner buffet. Tickets are $35 and available at Vino in the Valley, Ellsworth School District Office, Nilssen’s Foods, and from Foundation board members. Download an official event flyer here.
Some amazing items on the silent auction again this year!
- Badger Football Tickets (Badgers vs. Maryland on October 21st, 2017)
- 4 Minnesota Twins vs Baltimore Orioles Tickets
- Guthrie Theater Ticket Voucher for 2 people
- Gift certificate for 2 Brewers Game Tickets
- Red Wing Gift Certificate for a Pair of Boots or Shoes
- Golf for four people and a cart to White Eagle Country Club
- Dinner certificates to local restaurants (Copper Kettle, Shady Grove, Common Man, Rod & Gun….)
- Chanhassen Dinner Theater – Dinner and Show for two
- Green Bay Packer football
- Wild Mountain scenic boat tour, daily excursions
- Industrial Technology Department has made a decorative wooden box with matching coasters with wine glasses
- Minnesota twins – Autographed Tony Oliva Print
And much more!
We not only wish to encourage you to purchase your tickets and attend this worthwhile event, but also want to be sure all our guests are aware that due to this event, general seating for the public will not begin until 7:30pm on Friday, June 9. Our outdoor bar, Bella Sera, will be open beginning at 5:00 pm if guests would like to come down to enjoy some wine until seating begins; although you’re always welcome to purchase a ticket to the event on the spot and join us! Your help in spreading the word to your friends and neighbors is always appreciated. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.