Our private label white wine is named Moonlight Whisper, named after the way the moon glimmers on hazy valley nights. Moonlight Whisper is light and fruity with a smooth finish. It is an excellent dinner wine. Made with 100% MN LaCresent.
Our Signature Wines
Vino in the Valley’s blush is called Lost Creek Sunset. The inspiration for this name comes from the short time in summer when the sun slides down the side of the valley and into Lost Creek as it sets…absolutely beautiful! This wine is sweet and fruity with aromas of wild berries and the familiar characteristics of a White Zinfandel. Made with 10% MN Frontenac and 80% WI/MN Lacrosse blend.
Vino’s red is named Rush River Red. The Rush River borders the vineyard to the west, thus the name. This wine is semi-dry, soft and round medium body with classic grape aromas of plum, vanilla, chocolate and a hint of strawberry. Light American and French Oak. Made with 100% MN Marquette.
- Meiomi Pinot Noir, California9 / 35A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, the wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy strawberry and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate.
- La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir, California9 / 35Well-structured and decidedly velvety, the supple tannins and spice linger on a long satisfying finish.
- 7 Deadly Zins, California7 / 25Rich berry and ripe plum flavors bringing excellent concentration and depth to the palate with firm tannins interlacing with ripeness and spiciness.
- Fableist Zinfandel, California8 / 30Black cherry and cinnamon on the nose with hints of black tea and plum as you take your first sip.
- Terrazas Altos Malbec, Argentina7 / 25Dark-berry and spice aromas and flavors. Medium-bodied, firm and very silky.
- Hopes End Red Blend, Australia7 / 25Notes of forest fruit jam, vanilla with subtle oak, a hint of chocolate and a velvety, smooth finish.
- Murphy-Goode Red Blend, California8 / 30Dark aromas of black cherries and blueberries mixed with raspberries and bing cherries.
- Deloach Merlot, California8 / 30Offers opulent flavors of black cherry, blackberry, and dusty chocolate all underlined by toasty vanilla oak.
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon, California8 / 30Juicy currant, black cherry and cassis give way to earthy notes of tea and spice and a long, velvety finish.
- Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon, California9 / 35Layered and complex, this bourbon barrel-aged cabernet leaps from the glass with aromas of blackberry cobbler, graham cracker, brown sugar, milk chocolate, coffee and smoke. A palate of blueberry pie, sweet vanilla custard, mocha and carmel is framed by soft, chewy tannins and a hint of tased oak on the finish.
- Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon, California9 / 35Rich, velvety tannins and flavors of dark cherry and mocha fill the mid-palate, and are balanced by an elegant structure and a long finish.
- Barter & Trade Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington9 / 35Dark and concentrated with blackberry, black cherry, plum and cassis, with a soft, silky smooth finish.
- Jacob’s Creek Shiraz, Australia7 / 25Crimson with purple hues and flavors of ripe cherry and dark berry with dried herb and spice.
- Rocca Delle Macie Chianti Classico, Italy8 / 30Aromas of blackcurrants and marasca cherries, with notes of Peruvian pepper and sweet spices.
- Cannon RIver Go Go Red, Minnesota7 / 25This sweet wine is soft and fruity with aromas of blackberry jam, raspberry and plum.
- Terra d’ Oro Zinfandel/Port, California4 / 20Raisined berry fruit, sugared dates, chocolate, caramel and orange peel. The wine’s rich, lush, grapy flavors also evoke raisin, cocoa, coffee, and toffee.
- Terra d’ Oro Moscato, California8 / 30Bartlett Pear and apple flavors with aromas of honeysuckle and pear.
- Schlink Haus Spätlese, Germany7 / 25Harmoniously balanced between natural ripe sweetness and acidity.
- High Heaven Vintners Riesling, Washington7 / 25Crisp, balanced and clean flavors with pure fruit aromas of peach, honeysuckle and a balanced acidity.
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio, Italy7 / 25Delicate nuances of wild flowers, rose water, and lychee on the nose, with apple and pear flavors.
- Three Thieves Pinot Grigio, California7 / 25Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, citrus fruits, lemon, and green apple.
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand9 / 35A juicy wine with vibrant acidity and plenty of weight and length on the palate. Tropical fruit flavor with lifted mango, pineapple and guava notes not he persistent finish.
- Barter & Trade Sauvignon Blanc, Washington8 / 30Racy and focused with a bouquet of lemon, apple and a hint of grassiness. Finishes with a cleansing acidity.
- Seaglass Unoaked Chardonnay, California7 / 25Flavors and aromas of stone fruits, green apple, and zesty citrus flavor.
- Fableist Chardonnay, California9 / 35Comforting notes of ripe peach, graham crackers and subtle creaminess; this wine is young and energetic.
- La Crema Monterey Chardonnay, California9 / 35Peach, papaya and crisp tangerine notes are complemented by a touch of spice and complex minerality.
- Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Spain7Spanish white wine grapes blended with lemon, peach and mango juices in this all-natural sangria.
- Beso Del Sol Red Sangria, Spain7Spanish red wine grapes blended with orange, blood orange and lemon juices in this all-natural sangria.
- Lunetta Prosecco, Italy7Delicately sparkling wine with enticing aromas of apple and peach. It is rich, refreshing and harmonious, with crisp fruit flavors and a clean finish.
- Lo Duca Moscato D’Asti, Italy7/ 25Natural balance of peach and apricot-sweetness with a cleansing surge of acidity.
- Roscato Rosso Dolce, Italy7/ 25An irresistible, delicately sweet, gently fizzy red wine.
- Bieler Pére et Fils Rosé, France7 / 25Savory lavender and rosemary to rose petal notes to citrus, wild raspberry, and tart cherry.