Now Open for the 2020 Season!
It’s been a long time coming and we’re happy to announce we’re re-opening this Saturday, May 23!
The safety of our staff and customers are always our #1 concern. Here’s what we have planned to keep everyone safe this summer:
• Social distancing practices will be encouraged
• Sanitizing/cleaning will be taking place constantly
• Staff PPE per local health department recommendations
• Removing every other table from our pavilion
• Spacing out the stools at both bars
👏👏New this year! Guests are welcome to BYOB (no, not bottle…blankets!), order take-out from our front desk, and have a magical picnic on the grounds, in the vineyard, or by the river. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?!
We’re fortunate to have such a vast outdoor space here in our little Valley – which is why most of you love coming here. We are committed to maintaining the safest environment possible for our guests and staff – and we thank you for joining us in this effort. We hope to see you soon!